HOME INFORMATION PAINTING SHOP INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK LOOKBOOK VSCO BLOGLOVIN CONTACT

March to June, 2020


Dear you,
The hard things are continuing in the world.
What are you doing, are you okay?
I am grateful to be able to work in this unstable world, to be able to eat food,
to be able to painting, and to be alive.
I hope you are happy and peaceful.


Mar 22, 2020
(sorry but my english is not very good)
This is a weeping cherry tree that blooms in a small park, a 10-minute walk from the house.
It is a hidden landmark.
For the first time on this day, a person infected with COVID-19 was announced in my hometown.
I get tired in my mask days and I get rough hands with alcohol. But it's important.
My city is not stay-at-home order, but I stay-home as much as possible except for work.










love and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment